0 Floor

Supermarket

Working hours: 08:00 - 22:00
Phone: +7 (3812) 433-030

Today in the elite grocery store of Omsk the leading position is firmly occupied by the supermarket "Flagman". Cheeses, oils, alcohol are all from all over the world.

The average purchase receipt shows that "outside" products account for about 40% of all purchases. The remaining 60% are ready meals of own production.

In the supermarket "Flagship" there is never a consumer crush.

There is a lot of free space in the supermarket, and the layout of products corresponds to high European standards. Professional consultants of trading halls with pleasure will help you with a choice.

You can also make an order by phone 43-30-30.

In the supermarket there are discount systems (discount from 5 to 10%).

Our main goal is to be closer to the customers, providing them with the best goods, so that the visit to the supermarket "Flagship" brings you only pleasure!